21/01/2014

Wishlists

// things that are currently on my wishlist //

1. Mono check print shirt - Topshop
2. Menace cut out flat shoes - Asos
3. F80 flat kabuki buffing brush - Sigma  
4. Naked eyeshadow palettes - Urban Decay
5. North to south handle bag - Asos
6. Milestone loafers - Asos
7.Check print mini skirt - Asos
8. Wildfox "how bad can she get" top - Asos
Hello lovelies! today's post is going to be dedicated to wishlists, i have a habit of seeing various items of clothing/makeup/skincare (mainly whilst out shopping or on someone's blog) and adding them to some of my ever growing wishlists. I store some of my lists in the notes on my iphone so i don't forget anything whilst out shopping, It's great when you can finally tick something off your wishlist that you've been wanting for ages - that is of course until you find something else that you just couldn't possibly live without.

// notes in my iphone are forever looking like this! //

I'm off to London from the 2nd-9th of February to do some work experience at a shop called Boden (I'm hoping to study fashion buying and marketing at university later this year so it will hep me gain some retail experience). This now means that i have multiple London wishlists: things i want to do whilst in London, things i want to buy and things i want to buy to take with me. I'm currently saving money to spend whilst there but i also want some new bits to take down with me as I'll be working closely with some immensely beautiful and fashionable people and i don't want to be looking scruffy compared to them. The items in the first picture are some of my favourite pieces that i want to purchase before going down and also whilst there. 

I'd love to know if you have any wishlists and what items are on them so feel free to comment below!


5 comments:

  1. Hey, just to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Come take a look at my blog post:
    http://xbeautymagic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love your blog so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://emsbeauty17.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html
    Check out my blog for more info!
    Love Ems xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou! that means alot to me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! Naked is soooo good!
    I'm your new follower on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! ♥

    xx
    Nathalie

    http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete