01/05/2015

New Start


Hello!
It's been a while since i last wrote a post on this blog! I know there won't be many people who follow my amateur blog or even read it but I want to get back into blogging just for a fun hobby.

I feel like i've neglected my little blog over the past year even though i had lots of fun writing the few posts I posted. I think life has just gotten in the way (as it does sometimes!) and I haven't that much spare time to dedicate to this blog. I started university in September studying Fashion Buying and Merchandising, so from September 2014 a lot of my time has been taken up by various assignments/essays and settling into life in a big city away from my countryside home.

I finish my first year at university later this month and will have a whopping four and a half months off for summer! Hopefully in between working and doing general summery things i can update my blog regularly and keep in touch with you lovely people and your lovely blogs!

Please bare with me during the next few weeks as I want to make a few changes to my blog (layout, name etc.) and get back into updating regularly. I would love to hear from some of you who manage to juggle work/university/general life with blogging, a few organisational tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading!
post signature

1 comment: