04/01/2014

First Post




Hi my name is Harriet and i guess.. welcome to my blog! i've wanted to start a blog for a while but i think i've put it off because of being scared no one would read it, but i've decided to do something productive and this is a lot more fun than revising for mock exams! My blog will mostly be about makeup and beauty reviews/tutorials and fashion bits. Please bear with me as i try and get the hang of blogging and while i change a few things round (layout, signature ect) new posts will be up soon so thankyou for checking out my blog and i hope you'll be back again soon.

Harriet x

2 comments:

  1. Always seems that way at first, but just keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you on Bloglovin. Good luck with your blog! I've just started myself, not much content at the moment, but working on it. Keep up the good work :)
    Follow my new blog, Crepes On a Tuesday

    ReplyDelete