16/03/2014

Ebay Clear Out!!

Hi lovelies! it seems so long since I did my last blog post, however trying to juggle college, exams, sorting stuff for uni and family life isn't too easy right now but I will be getting back to posting more because I miss it! 

This post is a bit of a cheeky self promtiton (sorry!) but beause i'll be going away to uni in a few months i've decided to have a big clear out (hence my last post - blog sale). I've found lots of clothes which are pretty much brand new and have never been worn so I'm selling them on ebay, I'm selling stuff like tops, dresses, skirts, jackets ect. All from brands like Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Jack Wills, River Island and so on. If you click on this link > My Ebay < it will take you to the items I have for sale. I'm also accepting buy it now offers so if any of you see something you like you can message me through ebay or on here and I can keep the item for you! Thank you and I hope some of you will have a look at some of the stuff I have for sale!

Some of the items I'm selling:







Thanks again!

3 comments:

  1. Good to get rid of stuff which means that you can buy more. I love the boots Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! I was definitely due a clear out, thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bralet and shirt is gorgeous! Always love a good find on Ebay :)

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete