31/01/2014

Liebster Award.. Again!




Hi lovelies! so i've been lucky enough to have been nominated again for the Liebster award by the lovely Ems, it's really lovely to know that people actually take an interest in my blog so thankyou again to Ems and everyone who reads/comments on my blog

The rules are: 

1. Link the blog that nominated you for the award 
2. Choose 11 blogs to nominate - they must have under 200 followers 
3.  Answer 11 questions given to you
4. Let the people that you have nominated know that you have done so
5. You can't nominate the person who nominated you 
6. Create 11 questions for the people you nominated to answer
7. You must follow the blog that nominated you
I've also read on some blogs that have received the liebster award that you have to state 11 random facts about yourself so this is rule number 8 as it seems like a fun thing to do!

Because i've been nominated before i'm just going to answer the questions given to me as I would probably just be doing the same post as my original nomination 

The questions Ems asked me:

1) If money was no object, what would be your dream holiday?
Hmm probably a few weeks away to America so i could go see some of the amazing places it holds

2) If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be?
I always see people getting asked this question and i never know who to choose! the first people that come to my mind is either BeyoncĂ© or everyone in the Arctic Monkeys 


3) What is your favourite brand of make-up?
I don't think i really have a favourite as i use a range of products, but some of my favourites are; Mac, Illamasqua, Nars, Laura Mercier, Urban Decay


4) What are your favourite make-up brushes?
I'm not very clued up on makeup brushes and i need to expand my collecyion but i have a few real techniques brushes, a beautyblender (which i love) and i've recently had my eye on some of the sigma brushes



5) Superdrug or Boots? (If you don't have either, where is your favourite place to puchase make-up?)
This is quite a hard one, i'd have to say superdrug for the amazing deals they mostly always have one but then boots because they have more ranges of perfumes, skincare and hair products


6) Favourite style of shoe?
either boots or flats, i love statemnt fats that can dress up any outfit, ones with nice patterns or pointed fronts.


7) Have you ever been to any fashion show? If so, what one?
I'm very sad to say that i have never been to any! but would love to and i am determined that i will go down to London this year for London Fashion Week


8) Favourite hair tools?
The only hair tools i really have are brushes and my straightners, my hair is naturally wavy so i either have my hair wavy or straight most days, however i've had my eye on the babyliss curl secret styler for a while now


9) Favourite perfume?
Paco Rabanne lady million, i always get it for my birthday and christmas and i love it, i aso really like Sarah Jessica Parker NYC and it comes in a really nice bottle that features lots of different prints


10) Favourite film?
I'm a very indesicive person so whenever i get asked what my favourite of something is i can never choose! so some of my favourites are: The Breakfast Club, Ferris Buellers day off, Mean girls, Wild Child, Clueless and Forrest Gump


11) Where do you buy the majority of your clothes from?
I'd say Topshop, howeverr i've recently started expanding my wardrobe brands and i found some lovely bits from primark on my last shopping trip and i also love Zara and River Island


Thankyou again to Ems for nominating me and to everyone who takes the time to read my blog, it really does mean a lot to me!




5 comments:

  1. ahh congrats, i nominated you as well just now!!
    the post is here: http://ichbinmolly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html
    molly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey amazing blog! I have nominated you for a liebster award, check out my post now for details! http://polishedcouture.wordpress.com/2014/02/04/liebster-award-nomination/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just found your blog and love it. The layout is lovely especially the header and the content is so fresh. I hve followed on blogloving and would be thrilled if you popped over for a look at mine at http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I've tagged you in the #allbloggersgreatandsmalltag!
    Come check out my blog to see what it's about!
    http://xbeautymagic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/all-bloggers-great-and-small.html

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete